Wattpad

Monday, January 02, 2006

Gotta Have More Moychandise!


This CafePress business is really getting addictive. I simply fell in love with the idea of having my own little online shop of souvenirs for people who read my stuff. (Or don't read my stuff. It doesn't matter. It's moychandise, and it's mine! Wo-hoo!)

Today I added more great moychandise of my own design:
-DARC AGES black t-shirts, logo sweaters, beer mugs, caps, and a calendar.
-ALIEN BEACH logo buttons, postcards and stickers.

It's all in my Moychandise Shop. Have a look -- or start your own shop! It's free!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck with your sci-fi endeavors. My late husband was an aspiring sci-fi writer. I have a link to his only published story on his memorial website, if you are interested.
Good luck to you!