Wattpad

Friday, June 23, 2006

1 Picture Says More Than 1,000 Typos



I'm in love with CafePress. Before I started to write seriously, I worked hard to be a visual artist. I drew comic-strips, painted and made countless tiny drawings.

Yesterday I dug through a box of old drawings, and thought: "Some of these are not so bad. Let's scan them into image files, and open a new CafePress Shop to sell them in."

And here it is: The A.R.Yngve ART SHOP. It features my very best artwork from the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s... for sale as posters, prints, keepsakes, t-shirts and cards.
Order now: items may be replaced with new ones later.

I especially recommend the posters with the gorgeous motives "White Fox" and "Nightowl", as shown here. (The thumbnails do not show the level of detail on the poster art.)

No comments: