Wattpad

Monday, July 31, 2006

Have You Seen This Homepage Update?

Holá, paisan! This week's homepage update includes...

-Another chapter of the adventure serial DARC AGES: CITY OF MASKS.
-A page with links to six free stories from my published collection THE FACE IN THE DOOR. (It has been released as an e-book by Wela, and I also sell it as a chapbook through CafePress.)

And a news tidbit:

Swedish publisher Wahlstroms' fantasy book club includes TERRA HEXA II in its July 2006 selection. (As they did with the first book in the series, last year. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!)
(Source: my Swedish publisher Wela)

I've been posting quite a lot in blog discussions lately. Check out the blog links on the right, and you may find my comments scattered across a few sci-fi blogs...

No comments: