A.R.Yngve's "Notes Toward Becoming A Better Writer": Send Me A Mail!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Send Me A Mail!

When I started to post my unsold fiction on a homepage in 1999, the intent was to learn: Do these stories "work" for the reader? What's good, what could be improved? What are the strengths, what are the weaknesses, which types of stories are popular, what kind of people read them?

Even though some of the fiction on my homepage is getting old, the reader feedback is still immensely useful. I learn something from every letter -- plus, it's nice to know the readers exist.

So, if you have read one of my stories or novels, and haven't told me what you think of it, please do! Send me a mail (use the feedback form HERE).

Even if all you have to say is "I found a typo in Chapter 2"...

No comments: