Wednesday, February 24, 2021

PRECINCT 20: DEAD STRANGE (horror / weird / noir / paranormal fiction)

There is a place in the city where your WORST dreams come true... where nightmares become real crimes and the killers are UNREAL. Welcome to the 20th...

PRECINCT 20: DEAD STRANGE by A.R.Yngve
A collection of weird crime stories from an urban twilight zone

"Wow! When I first opened PRECINCT 20: DEAD STRANGE I did not quite know what I was getting into. This book was like Crypt Keeper meets X-Files. A. R. Yngve took me on a journey I will never forget."
- Girl Who Smells Books, book blogger (Amazon Customer review)

"Yngve's stories bring together the relentless logic of Isaac Asimov and the unpredictable weirdness of Philip K. Dick. A fascinating read!"
- KG Johansson

This book is available on Amazon.

No comments: